Pregnancy and Childbirth
Sutter Solano Medical Center
When it is time to welcome your new baby into the world, the contemporary, relaxed, home like setting at Sutter Solano's Family Birth Center will help to make your birth experience memorable. You and your family will be cared for by an experienced health care team.
Some of the services that you will find at Sutter Solano include:
- State-of-the-art Labor and Delivery Rooms - Labor, deliver and recover in the privacy and comfort of your own birthing suite
- Innovative OB Monitoring systems to ensure that all your low and high risk needs are met
- An experienced health care team including physicians, nurses and certified nurse anesthetists who are knowledgeable and supportive of your needs
- Neonatologist available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Pediatric Hospitalists are available to examine your baby everyday
- In house Obstetric Hospitalist available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- In house anesthesia services are available 24 hours a day
- Fully equipped operating room within the Family Birth Center should the need for a cesarean arise
- Mother/Baby nursing care
Tours of our Family Birth Center are held regularly. Please call the Family Birth Center at 707-554-5226 for details on dates and times. Tours are available in English and Spanish.Learn more about what to expect when you come to the hospital and prepare for your delivery.