Hospitalist Physician Program
Sutter Solano Medical Center
All of us at Sutter Solano Medical Center are dedicated to helping you have a speedy recovery. Hospitalists are Board Certified physicians who care for patients without a personal physician, by providing in-house medical services 24 hours a day.
What is a Hospitalist
A Hospitalist is a physician who specializes in caring for patients during their hospital stay. The Hospitalist manages a patient's care in the hospital the same way a Primary Care Physician manages the patient's care in his or her office.
Benefits of a Hospitalist
- Around the clock availability during a hospital stay.
- A Hospitalist is available to answer any questions that you or your family may have.
- A Hospitalist is knowledgeable about hospital services.
- Works closely with your Primary Care Physician, specialists and hospital staff to coordinate medical services specific to your needs.
- Allows your Primary Care Physician to have increased availability to your needs, once you are home.